Photo: ATPS APAC 2018
The 8th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP, took place in Penang, Malaysia from the 27th to the 29th of August 2019. Last year's ATPS APAC was all about "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." This year focused on maximizing your payment acceptance and fraud prevention, while not only not impacting the customer experience, but actually delivering a better one.
ATPS APAC also offered the chance to connect with the best content and the best contacts in the industry. Scroll down this webpage to see the hot topics to be covered. It's presentations will be available for download shortly.
2019 ATPS APAC HOT AGENDA TOPICS:
• Pre-Event Workshops to allow you to get in to the nuts and bolts of fraud & payment challenges
• Cyberattacks - what it all means and what you need to do to minimise the risks?
• How design of your payments/fraud approach is a key element to deliver a customer-focused experience
• Are you able to execute? - where should payments & fraud professionals sit in the organisation? What's the best organisational set-up to be able to deliver for customers?
• Regulation & Compliance and their impact on how you can engage with customers - from PSD2, GDPR, PCI and the list goes on!
• Conversation Commerce - what it is and why it matters for payments & fraud prevention
• What is FINTECH doing in payments & fraud? what are the innovations coming online in 2019 from Fintech providers?
• NFC, Wearables and Wallets - how developments here can impact your strategies
• The Chinese are coming - more and more Chinese than ever are travelling outbound- can your sell to them in your home markets?
• Augmented Analytics - moving beyond just AI, can you use this technology to supercharge not just fraud prevention, but also payment conversion
• The Use Cases for Blockchain - moving from talk to delivery- is it here and now for payments or fraud prevention?
• Digital Payments - will 2019 be the year digital payments come of age and into the mainstream?
• Machine Learning & AI - what are the use cases and how quick are they coming to market?
• Do you know who I am? - It's hard to engage with your customers if you don't know who they are!
• The Lions' Den - Payment & Fraud New Product Pitches
Photo: ATPS APAC 2018 in Phuket
Top Brand Names Sponsor Ai Events. Great Content and Connections made by presenters and sponsors.
Sponsoring an Ai Event
Whether it is raising brand awareness, new product launches or prospecting for new business, sponsoring an Ai Event is a great way to connect with your target audience. We aim to understand your detailed objectives so that we can tailor a sponsorship package to your requirements and budget.
Who comes to an Ai Event?
Ai Events focus very much on content. We have industry practitioners as speakers sharing their insights into the key issues of the day. We don’t sell speaking slots, which means our presentations are not sales pitches thus attracting delegates who want to keep up-to-date with innovations and best practices. Most airline, hotel and travel industry delegates are senior decision makers. From SVP, VP and Director level, our delegates are predominately the people doing the job and making purchasing decisions.
For more in-depth sponsorship information, relating to our different events, or the make up of our delegates, please ask for our Media Pack.
What sponsorships items are available?
We work with our sponsors to customise their sponsorship package to their corporate objectives and budget. Our sponsorship items start from US$999 and can be tailored to your exact requirement.
Some of the options available include:
► Exhibition space - great brand presence and your chance to speak with delegates during breaks & lunches
► Brand awareness at the event with sponsorship of coffee breaks, networking receptions. We aim to get your brand out there in front of your target audience
► Establishing your brand as an industry thought leader via white papers or other specialist content on the Ai website and promotion of your messages on the relevant event websites
► We also can run webinars and can promote your content to our extensive worldwide database of airline, hotel and travel industry executives