Photo: ATPS APAC 2018
The 8th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP, will take place in Penang, Malaysia from the 27th to the 29th of August 2019. in Phuket. Last year's ATPS APAC was all about "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." This year will be focusing on maximizing your payment acceptance and fraud prevention, while not only not impacting the customer experience, but actually delivering a better one.
ATPS APAC will also offer the chance to connect with the best content and the best contacts in the industry. Scroll down this webpage to register at early booking registration rates and to see the hot topics to be covered.
Registration from $199 USD (Airline and Travel & Hospitaliy Providers) and $599 USD (Vendors) is available through Friday 1st March 2019. Note: Registration is $100 additional for payment by bank transfer.
2019 ATPS APAC HOT AGENDA TOPICS:
• Pre-Event Workshops to allow you to get in to the nuts and bolts of fraud & payment challenges
• Cyberattacks - what it all means and what you need to do to minimise the risks?
• How design of your payments/fraud approach is a key element to deliver a customer-focused experience
• Are you able to execute? - where should payments & fraud professionals sit in the organisation? What's the best organisational set-up to be able to deliver for customers?
• Regulation & Compliance and their impact on how you can engage with customers - from PSD2, GDPR, PCI and the list goes on!
• Conversation Commerce - what it is and why it matters for payments & fraud prevention
• What is FINTECH doing in payments & fraud? what are the innovations coming online in 2019 from Fintech providers?
• NFC, Wearables and Wallets - how developments here can impact your strategies
• The Chinese are coming - more and more Chinese than ever are travelling outbound- can your sell to them in your home markets?
• Augmented Analytics - moving beyond just AI, can you use this technology to supercharge not just fraud prevention, but also payment conversion
• The Use Cases for Blockchain - moving from talk to delivery- is it here and now for payments or fraud prevention?
• Digital Payments - will 2019 be the year digital payments come of age and into the mainstream?
• Machine Learning & AI - what are the use cases and how quick are they coming to market?
• Do you know who I am? - It's hard to engage with your customers if you don't know who they are!
• The Lions' Den - Payment & Fraud New Product Pitches
Photo: PARKROYAL Penang Resort
Event Location & Hotel Venue:
PARKROYAL PENANG RESORT
Batu Ferringhi Beach, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malasia
TEL. +60 4-886 2288
A group sleeping room rate of RM 500.00 Nett (approximately $122.00 USD) will be available shorly.
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline for your hotel booking:
Tuesday 27th August 2019: 13:00-17:00 - Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group
and 17:30-19.00 - Welcome Reception.
Wednesday 28th August 2019: 08:00-18:00 Conference Sessions & Evening Reception.
Thursday 29th August 2019: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions
and 13:00-15:00 Optional post-Event Lunch
Photo: Room at the ParkRoyal Penang
Photo: ATPS APAC 2018 in Phuket
Top Brand Names Sponsor Ai Events. Great Content and Connections made by presenters and sponsors.
Sponsoring an Ai Event
Whether it is raising brand awareness, new product launches or prospecting for new business, sponsoring an Ai Event is a great way to connect with your target audience. We aim to understand your detailed objectives so that we can tailor a sponsorship package to your requirements and budget.
Who comes to an Ai Event?
Ai Events focus very much on content. We have industry practitioners as speakers sharing their insights into the key issues of the day. We don’t sell speaking slots, which means our presentations are not sales pitches thus attracting delegates who want to keep up-to-date with innovations and best practices. Most airline, hotel and travel industry delegates are senior decision makers. From SVP, VP and Director level, our delegates are predominately the people doing the job and making purchasing decisions.
For more in-depth sponsorship information, relating to our different events, or the make up of our delegates, please ask for our Media Pack.
What sponsorships items are available?
We work with our sponsors to customise their sponsorship package to their corporate objectives and budget. Our sponsorship items start from US$999 and can be tailored to your exact requirement.
Some of the options available include:
► Exhibition space - great brand presence and your chance to speak with delegates during breaks & lunches
► Brand awareness at the event with sponsorship of coffee breaks, networking receptions. We aim to get your brand out there in front of your target audience
► Establishing your brand as an industry thought leader via white papers or other specialist content on the Ai website and promotion of your messages on the relevant event websites
► We also can run webinars and can promote your content to our extensive worldwide database of airline, hotel and travel industry executives
Photo: Madeleine, Event Chair
Ai Events is delighted to announce that Madeleine Anderson will be the Event Chairman and agenda setter of the 2019 Conference. She looks forward to hearing from you if you wish to speak at this event. To inquire about speaking, click here to complete the online speaker's inquiry form and thereby contact Madeleine.
Madeleine Anderson worked for British Airways for 10 years, including managing the British Airways Executive Club (UK). This was followed by three years working for Ernst & Young Management Consultancy, specialising in Loyalty across a number of sectors in Europe. Since 2002 Madeleine has worked as an independent consultant, holding a series of roles in Europe and the Far East. This has included launching a loyalty programme for Jet2.com and supporting the strategic development and launch of a co-brand credit card for Emirates Airline. She graduated from Loughborough University of Technology with a BSC (Hons) Management Sciences and Diploma of Industrial Studies. She has also received a Post Graduate Diploma of Business Administration from Lancaster University and a Diploma of Direct Marketing from the Direct Marketing Centre/Kingston University.