Photo: ATPS APAC 2017
The 7th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP from the 4th to the 6th of September 2018 in Phuket, Thailand is all about: "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." At the very first ATPS in 2008, the coolest phones were not even smart. The world has moved on considerably and digital is really starting to impact payments and fraud, especially so in Asia. So, what do you need to do to catch up with and get ahead of customers' payment needs and with the fraudsters in a fast moving digital environment?
ATPS APAC offers you the chance to connect with the best content and the best contacts in the industry – both of which are designed to get you ahead in the digital age. Scroll down this webpage to see the conference agenda and the hot topics to be covered. We are also currently seeking speakers. You may send a speaking proposal by going to the tab at the top of this webpage.
Early reduced-price registration by credit card of $399 USD (airlines & hospitality/travel providers) and $799 USD (vendors & financial services) has been extended through Friday, 22nd of June. Notes: Registration is $100 USD additional for payment by bank transfer.
ATPS 2018 AGENDA & HOT AGENDA TOPICS:
Click on the tab above to see the complete agenda or see the hot topics below.
• Pre-Event Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group Meeting
• Blockchain – what are the implications for payments & fraud. Will it actually work?
• Is your Payments Platform fit for the Digital Age? - with Open Banking coming to market and Australia introducing the New Payments Platform that is digital, how does your platform stack up?
• Regulation – from PSD2 to GDPR – all you need to know
• Mobile Payments - what is the latest research telling us on the adoption of this method of payment? Is fraud still a risk for customers in mobile?
• Latest CNP Fraud Research - here the most up to date trends and developments in CNP Fraud from the Phocuswright/CyberSource Survey
• Authentication & identity - Do you know who I am?
• The Internet of Things – what impact will this have for the travel industry and for payments and fraud?
• The IdeasXchange – hear from leading industry experts as they share ideas that can change the payments & fraud world
• Artificial Intelligence – is AI the fraud buster it is cracked up to be? • Personalisation & Payments – the end of the credit card?
Photo: Novotel Kamala Beach
Event Location & Hotel Venue:
NOVOTEL PHUKET KAMALA BEACH
118/16 Moo 3, Tambon Kamala, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Phone: +66 76 303 700
Sleeping rooms at the group rate of 2,500++ THB per night will be available shortly by clicking on the "Book Now" image above
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline for your hotel booking:
Tuesday 4th September 2018: 13:00-17:00 - Pre-Event Sessions & Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group
and 17:30-19.00 - Welcome Reception.
Wednesday 5th September 2018: 08:00-18:00 Conference Sessions & Evening Reception.
Thursday 6th September 2018: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions
and 13:00-15:00 Optional post-Event Lunch
Photo: Room at the Novotel Kamala Beach
Photo: ATPS APAC 2017 in Bali
These companies participated in 2017:
Note: The 2018 list will be published shortly and is expected to be similar.
Air New Zealand
Cathay Pacific Airways
Diners Club International
Discover Financial Services
European Merchant Services
Garuda Indonesia Airlines
Go Air India
Hong Kong Express Airways
International Processing Systems
PT. Global Tiket Network
PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha
Royal Brunei Airlines
The Initiatives Group
The Traveller Global
Think Big Digital
Wirecard Global Sales GmbH
Top Brand Names Sponsor Ai Events. Great Content and Connections made by presenters and sponsors.
Sponsoring an Ai Event
Whether it is raising brand awareness, new product launches or prospecting for new business, sponsoring an Ai Event is a great way to connect with your target audience. We aim to understand your detailed objectives so that we can tailor a sponsorship package to your requirements and budget.
Who comes to an Ai Event?
Ai Events focus very much on content. We have industry practitioners as speakers sharing their insights into the key issues of the day. We don’t sell speaking slots, which means our presentations are not sales pitches thus attracting delegates who want to keep up-to-date with innovations and best practices. Most airline, hotel and travel industry delegates are senior decision makers. From SVP, VP and Director level, our delegates are predominately the people doing the job and making purchasing decisions.
For more in-depth sponsorship information, relating to our different events, or the make up of our delegates, please ask for our Media Pack.
What sponsorships items are available?
We work with our sponsors to customise their sponsorship package to their corporate objectives and budget. Our sponsorship items start from US$999 and can be tailored to your exact requirement.
Some of the options available include:
► Exhibition space - great brand presence and your chance to speak with delegates during breaks & lunches
► Brand awareness at the event with sponsorship of coffee breaks, networking receptions. We aim to get your brand out there in front of your target audience
► Establishing your brand as an industry thought leader via white papers or other specialist content on the Ai website and promotion of your messages on the relevant event websites
► We also can run webinars and can promote your content to our extensive worldwide database of airline, hotel and travel industry executives
Photo: Umesh Nair, Chairman
Ai Events is delighted to announce that Umesh Nair will be the 2018 Chairman of Mega Event Asia-Pacific. Umesh is an expert in many areas of the airline, distribution , NDC, Travel Technology start-ups business having held senior positions with Airlines Technology, Bird Group, Amadeus India and Bertelsmann. He would love to hear your speaking proposals for this conference.
Please click here to complete the online speakers form and contact Umesh with your speaking proposal.
Photo: Bali - venue of the ATPS Asia-Pacific 2017 Conference
In the face of the fast-changing travel industry landscape in Asia-Pacific, the 2017 Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS) Asia-Pacific 2017 conference theme was Delivering Bold Payment & Fraud Strategies. Participants heard directly from Qatar Airways and Virgin Australia, amongst others, on how they are addressing their payment and fraud-related challenges. Attendees also learned all about WeChat Payments from a first hand expert, Matthew Brennan, who shared everything you need to know about using this channel to get more sales in China.
Scroll down to see the hot topics covered at the event and the full conference agenda in PDF format. You may also request to see the event presentations by clicking the "Sign up for Conference Presentations" button below.
To access the presentations from this conference, click on the button above and request the presentations from the "Airline & Travel Payments Summit Asia-Pacific 2017."
2017 HOT TOPICS - Delivering Bold Payment & Fraud Strategies:
• Pre-Event Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group Meeting
• Pre-Event Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association's "HEDNA University"
• Payments and Fraud Best Practice: Hear from Qatar Airways and Virgin Australia!
• Cybersecurity & Loyalty Fraud: Loyalty Fraud is a growing challenge - how prepared are you?
• One Token to Rule them All: A radical solution to make payments safe, secure & flexible
• Direct Payments: Are bank transfers the way forward for immediate payment and lower cost?
• Airport Payments: Managing the challenges of collecting payments via CUSS airport kiosks
• Chargebacks: Are your processes in place to save money?
• Seamless Payments: Tips, techniques and process to make your payments process simpler in the digital age
• Alternative Forms of Payments: Can existing payment & fraud platforms deliver in the digital world?
• WeChat and Bots: WeChat Pay is booming - what are the payment & fraud implications?
• The Dark Web, Frauds & Scams Update: Is your brand on the Dark Web?
• Regulatory Updates: What payment regulatory changes are coming that you must prepage for
• Ideas Exchange: Cutting-edge ideas, products & concepts to supercharge payments and fraud prevention
Click on the button above to see the complete agenda in PDF.