Photo: Berlin - host city of the 11th Airline and Travel Payments Summit
STOP PRESS: The pre-conference sessions on 3rd May - Chargebacks Workshop & Advanced & Introduction to Payments Workshops - are also open free-of-charge to those not participating in the ATPS Conference!
The 11th annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP at The Palace Hotel in Berlin, Germany,, poses the question "Are you bold enough?" when it comes to your payments and fraud strategy. Are there lessons to learn? Is the status quo no longer good enough? Do we need to listen better to customers and deliver for them in new ways? The "how" in being bold enough with your payments and fraud prevention strategies will be at the heart of the 11th ATPS agenda.
This event will offer two conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Payments Track, and 2) Fraud Prevention Track. Scroll down this webpage to see the complete ATPS agenda and hot topics that will be covered.
Registration remains open by credit card from $799 USD (airline/travel merchants) & $1,499 USD (banks, vendors & financial services). Registration Notes: Registration prices are $100 additional by bank transfer. And, register now if you wish to attend, because few seats remain in this event!
ATPS 2017 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
For the complete conference agenda, please click on the "Agenda in PDF" button above. Or, scroll down to see some of the hot topics to be covered at the 11th annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit.
ATPS 2017 HOT TOPICS:
• Pre-Event Workshop Chargebacks and the Travel Industry with Chargebacks911 (3rd May at 10.15am)
• Pre-Event Workshops Advanced Payments & Introduction to Payments (3rd May at 1.30pm)
• The Payment Value Chain
• Fraud & The Dark Web
• Fraud & Data Breaches
• Payments & the Sharing Economy
• Faster Payments
• Direct versus Indirect Payments
• Regulation Update
• Fraud - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
• Dealing with the more challenging markets
• Payment Instalments
• Lions' Den: Payment & Fraud Product New Product Pitches
Our Event Media Partner:
The BayPay Forum (www.BayPayForum.com), a Silicon Valley-based international network composed of over 12,000 payment and commerce executives, entrepreneurs and investors from thousands of different companies, serves as a forum to connect members in identifying and understanding the emerging trends and innovations in the industry.
Photo of packed exhibition floor at a preivous ATPS event - reach hundreds of decision-makers via sponsorship.
The 11th Airline & Travel Payments Summit will host decision-makers working in Payments, Fraud & Risk, e-Commerce and Finance/Treasury Departments from air carriers and travel-related companies from around the globe. Sponsorship offers an ideal opportunity to reach potential airline & travel business prospects. Sponsors have open access to all attendees and sessions throughout the event. Sroll down this page to view the various sponsorship options available.
Sponsorship/Exhibition Package - $8,995 USD - Only 2 remaining!
- Logo included on printed Conference Agenda
- Hyperlinked logo on Conference Website
- Exhibition space at Conference
- Marketing information (promotion/white papers) on post conference website
- Attendance by up to three (3) delegates
- Special VIP discount rates for your airline clients
- Additional Delegate attendance 50% off (limited to 1 additional delegate)
- Final post conference list of delegates
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
Contact for Quote - Only 1 Available, 1 SOLD
Delegate Giveaway Bags - delegates bags bearing your branding and stuffed with your brochures!
At Cost - Available
Signage at Conference - for 2 vertical or hanging signs/displays in conference rooms
$999 USD - Available
Conference Folders - Conference folders to hold the agenda, bearing your logo/branding. Sponsor provides folders. May include a brochure of your company. No other brochures will be included in the folders!
$999 - Available
White Paper - Posting of your White Paper on the "Industry Trends" webpage of this conference site.
$999 USD - Available
Logo on Conference Site - Event website logo placement in list of sponsors with hyperlink
$999 - Available
Lions Den Pitch - 5 minute sales pitch in the Lions Den in front of the conference audience. Includes 1 delegate registration
$1,999 USD - Only 1 Available, Act Fast!
Coffee Break, Lunch or Breakfast Sponsorship - Coffee stations will bear place-cards with your logo & great exposure on online/printed agendas
$2,499 USD - Going fast! Just a few remaining!
Delegate Name Tags - Name Tags Bear only your logo and the conference logo!
$2,499 USD - SOLD
Podium Plaques - The two conference podiums will bear your logo front and center
$2,499 USD - SOLD
Contact for Sponsorship:
Toll Free (US/Can) 800.557.7091 ext. 2
Outside the US/Can +1 305 328 8598 ext. 2
Photo: Room at the Palace Hotel, Berlin, venue of Airline and Travel Payment Summit
Event Location & Hotel Venue:
Palace Hotel Berlin
Budapester Str. 45
10787 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 25020
To book a room at the group rate of 155 Euro per night (including tax), please click on the "Book Now" image below. Room rate includes WiFi access.
Note: If you have any problems with the booking link below, please try this link:
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline:
Wednesday, 3rd May 2017: 10:30-13:00 - Chargebacks Workshop; 14:00-17:00 - Pre-Event Bootcamp Sessions and 19:00-20.30 - Welcome Reception.
Thursday, 4th May 2017: 08:00-19:00 Conference Sessions & Evening Reception.
Friday, 5th May 2017: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions and 13:00 - 16:00: Post-Event Beer Garden.
Photo: Networking at a past ATPS event
|Companies which registered already for 2017 include:|
Photo: ATPS 2016 Conference
Airlines & travel companies continue to spend Billions of Dollars each year to collect payments, while losing over a Billion Dollars annually to credit card fraud - forming their largest controllable cost. The 10th annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP, examined the key payment & fraud-related issues that enhance the airline & travel industry's profitability. The theme of the event was Delivering the Digital Revolution - how digital innovation can be embraced to deliver for customers, while also driving down payment costs for airlines & travel companies.
To obtain this event's presentations, click on the button for "Sign up for Conference Presentations" below and request the presentations from the "2016 Airline and Travel Payment Summit."
EVENT SPONSOR MATERIALS
►UATP Alternative Forms of Payments
►2016 3-D Secure in Travel Survey Results by Ingenico ePayments
To obtain the presentations from this event, click on the button above for "Sign up for Conference Presentations" and request those from the "2016 Airline & Travel Payments Summit."
PRESENTATIONS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON REQUEST:
►Let the Digital Payments Revolution Begin: Lessons from the hotel world
• David Cabreza, Director International Distribution Services, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
• Mike Carlo, Global Head of Travel, Transpay
►What Does the Future of Digital Payments Look Like?
• Michel Léger, EVP Innovation, Ingenico Labs
►Delivering the Digital Revolution: Case Study – Industry Best Practice
• Anna Stelmach, Senior Financial Specialist, LOT Polish Airlines
• Davi Strazza, VP International Sales, Adyen
►Russian Payments Market Overview
• Zlata Vorontsova, Business Development Director, International Processing Systems
►In-house, Outsourcing or Interim? Best practices in payments management
• Josep Bernat, CEO, Nuk Consultants & former CFO Odigeo
►IATA EasyPay: A new solution to B2B payments?
• Daniel Gonzalez, Manager IATA EasyPay, IATA
►Beyond Bitcoin: What implications the Blockchain has for payments
• Kristian Gjerding CEO, Cellpoint Mobile
►2016 Fraud Trends & Best Practices from Other Industries
• Masha Cilliers, Principal Consultant, Payment Options
►Credit Card Fraud Days of Action: 2016 update
• Jesus Ortega, European Cybercrime Centre, Europol
• Jan Jaap Kramer, CEO, Travel FraudGuard
►Tokenisation: What it means and the impact for payments
• Pascal Buchner, Director ITS & CIO, IATA
►Preventing Fraud in the Mobile Channel: Best practice solutions
• David Reid, Risk Manager, ACI Worldwide
• Nicolas Bosmans, Fraud Manager, Voyages-SNCF
►Wearable, Mobile and Next Gen Technology: The implications for payments & fraud
• Kevin O’Shaughnessy, CEO & Founder, Indigo
►KLM Case Study: Best practice in next generation Multi Currency Pricing (MCP)
• Maarten Rooijers, Senior Manager Payments, KLM
• Daniel Baars, Business Process Manager, KLM
►Regulation Update: Capped interchange & PSD 2 what it all means for your business
• Ulf Geismar, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Co
►Virtual Payments: The key element in delivering digital payments for the travel industry
• Tom Cunningham, VP Business Development, UATP
• Jim McGowan, Travel Solutions Manager, WEX Inc
►Securing Payments at the Airport
• Jorge Sorial, Head of Partnerships, Amadeus Travel Payments
• Ángel Cancelo, Senior Sales Manager, Ingenico Group