Photo: Kuala Lumpur - Venue of Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016
The Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016 - 3rd Annual Profitabilty Summit, held in Kuala Lumpur, combined two conferences in a single venue. Its two conference tracks covered: 1) FFP & Frequent Guest Loyalty (including travel co-branded cards) and 2) Ancillary Revenue Generation & Merchandising - both with a dedicated focus on key issues and challenges for the Asia-Pacific region. Scroll down this page to see the conference agenda. The event's PowerPoint presetentations will be available for download shortly.
MEGA EVENT APAC 2016 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
To see the complete conference agenda, please click on the "Agenda in PDF" button above. Or, scroll down to see some of the hot topics covered at the 3rd annual Mega Event Asia-Pacific Conference. Also, stay tuned because the conference PowerPoint presentations will be available for download shortly.
MEGA EVENT APAC 2016 AGENDA HOT TOPICS: THE PROFITABILITY SUMMIT
• Pre-Event Merchandising MasterClass with Farelogix
• Pre-Event Loyalty Fraud Prevention Discussion Group with Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
• NDC & Beyond: IATA's NDC isn't the only game in town to drive Merchandising & Ancillary Revenue
• Which Ancillary Products? from fare families to ground transport, which can you and should you sell?
• Apps, Wearables & Tablets: and how to deliver revenues, engagement & Loyalty
• Coalition Loyalty: moving beyond airline & travel partners to new levels of revenue & engagement
• Delivering Personalisation? what does your company need to do?
• Merchandising: What are the latest techniques to drive more revenues?
• Co-Brand & Loyalty: Is a loyalty program the only key to co-brand card success?
• The Mobile Wallet: and ancillary revenues, customer loyalty & co-brand cards
• Travel Co-Branded Cards: does your company really need one?
Photo: Bustling Event Floor at a Mega Event.
|The following companies participated in 2016:|
Cathay Pacific Airways
Cebu Pacific Air
Changi Airport Group
Cover-More Pte Ltd.
Engage People Inc.
Hong Kong Express
IBS Software Services
INDIGO (Ground Transportation Technoogy Provider)
MSL Travel Sdn Bhd
Nepal Airlines Corporation
Red Wings Airlines
Royal Air Maroc
RW Tech Labs
SMZDM - Xhotel
Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd