Photo: Kuala Lumpur - venue of the ATPS Asia-Pacific 2016 Conference
With the Asian travel market forecasted to grow to $155 billion in 2017 and with half of that purchased online, the challenges facing the region's travel providers are getting more complex. Additionally, as penetration of smartphones rapidly outstrips other global regions, balancing a good customer experience with fraud prevention has become critical - and doing so in every channel cost effectively is now a key business objective. In the face of this fast-changing travel industry landscape in Asia-Pacific, this year's conference theme is Asia's Digital Payments Revolution. This conference, being held in the Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel, will examine how digital innovation can be embraced to deliver for travellers, while also driving down payment costs for airlines and travel companies. Scroll down to see the conference agenda and hot topics that will be covered at this year's event and register now to secure reduced early-booking registration pricing.
Early registration rates of $399 USD (Airlines, OTA's & Travel/Hospitality Providers) & $799 USD (Vendors & Financial Services) is availble on/before Friday 10th June for payment by credit card. Note: $100 USD additional by bank transfer.
ATPS APAC 2016 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
To see the complete conference agenda, please click on the "Agenda in PDF" button above. Or, scroll down to see some of the hot topics that will be covered at the 5th annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit.
Some of the topics to be covered from the perspective of the Asian-Pacific market include:
• Pre-Event Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group Meeting (NOTE: by invitation for airlines/OTA's only)
• Regional Market Overview: APAC is not the same as the rest of the world - it is a rich and diverse region
• Multi-Channel Challenges: With the highest penetration in the world of smartphones, how do you manage the customer experience in every channel?
• Cross Border Payments: With a multitude of different curriences managing foreign exchange risk can be the difference between profit and loss
• New Payments Technologies: Can exisiting payment & fraud platforms deliver in the digital world?
• Machine Learning: Can the machines help us in the battle against fraud?
• Outsourcing: is this way to to to lower costs and reduce complexity?
• Blockchain: What is it and how will it impact payments and fraud?
• Tokenisation: What Apple & Android Pay and their technologies mean for payments
• Frauds & Scams Update: What are the latest tactics of the fraudsters that you need to know?
• Corporate Payments: Managing the rising costs of corporate payments
• Managing FX Revenues & Costs: Moving beyond DCC & MCP to manage overall FX costs & risk
• 3D Secure: Results of Ingenico Payment Services' 2016 3D Secure Survey of airlines & travel companies
• Lions' Den: Innovative payment & fraud-related products & services will be pitched in "the Den"
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline:
Tuesday, 16th of August: 12:30-17:00: APAC Airlnes Fraud Prevention Group; 18:00-19.30: Welcome Cocktail
Wednesday, 17th of August: 08:00-18:30 Conference Sessions & Evening Cocktail
Thursday, 18th of August: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions
Our Event Media Partners include:
The BayPay Forum (www.BayPayForum.com), a Silicon Valley-based international network composed of over 12,000 payment and commerce executives, entrepreneurs and investors from thousands of different companies, serves as a forum to connect members in identifying and understanding the emerging trends and innovations in the industry.
The Paypers (www.thepaypers.com) is the Netherlands-based leading independent source of news and intelligence for professionals in the global payment community. Our products are aimed at merchants, payment services providers, processors, financial institutions, start-ups, technology vendors and payment professionals and have a special focus on all major trends and developments in payments-related industries including online and mobile payments, online/mobile banking, cards, cross-border e-commerce, e-invoicing and SEPA. We are also keen on keeping our readership informed with regard to online fraud prevention innovations and the most significant trends in the digital identity space.
Photo: Hilton Kuala Lumpur - venue of ATPS Asia-Pacific 2016 Conference
Conference & Hotel Venue:
HILTON KUALA LUMPUR
3, Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur 50470
Note: A special group rate of 440 MYR plus tax (approx. US$100), including Internet, is available for conference participants.
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline (To assist with your hotel booking decision):
Tuesday, 16th of August 2016: 18:00-19.30: Welcome Cocktail
Wednesday, 17th of August 2016: 08:00-18:30 Conference Sessions & Evening Cocktail
Thursday, 18th of August 2016: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions
Photo: Pool at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Photo: Discussions at a past ATPS event
|2015 Registered Companies Included:||2016 Registered Companies:|
All Nippon Airways
GHL Systems Berhad
Hahn Air Lines
Ingenico Payment Services
Pakistan International Airlines
Royal Jordanian Airline
Thai Lion Air
Thai Smile Airways
Photo of packed exhibition floor at a previous ATPS - reach hundreds of decision-makers via sponsorship.
ATPS Asia-Pacific will host decision-makers working in Payment, Fraud/Risk, Treasury and e-Commerce Departments from air carriers and travel companies from around Asia and the globe. Sponsorship offers an ideal opportunity to reach potential airline & travel business prospects. Sponsors have open access to all attendees and sessions throughout the event. Traffic flow is specifically designed to bring sponsors and exhibitors together with attendes. Networking & Exhibition time is maximised through a 90-minute lunch, three 30-minute coffee breaks and two hour-long breakfasts.
Sponsorship/Exhibition Package - $4,999 USD
Note: In 2015 exhibition space sold-out. Spaces are awarded first-come, first-served.
- Logo included on printed Conference Agenda
- Hyperlinked logo on Conference Website
- Exhibition space at Conference
- Marketing information (promotion/white papers) on post conference website
- Attendance by up to three (3) delegates
- Special VIP discount rates for your airline clients
- Additional Delegate attendance 50% off (limited to 1 additional delegate)
- Final post conference list of delegates
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
Contact for Quote - 1 Available, 1 SOLD
Delegate Giveaway Bags - delegates bags bearing your branding and stuffed with your brochures!
At Cost - Available
Signage at Conference - for 2 vertical or hanging signs/displays in conference rooms
$499 USD - Available
Conference Folders - Conference folders to hold the agenda, bearing your logo/branding. Sponsor provides folders. May include a brochure of your company. No other brochures will be included in the folders!
$499 - Available
White Paper - Posting of your White Paper on the "Industry Trends" webpage of this conference site.
$999 USD - Available
Logo on Conference Site - Event website logo placement in list of sponsors with hyperlink
$999 - Available
Coffee Break, Lunch or Breakfast Sponsorship - Coffee stations will bear place-cards with your logo & great exposure on online/printed agendas
$1,499 USD - Available
Lions Den Pitch - 5 minute sales pitch in the Lions Den in front of the conference audience. Includes 1 delegate registration
$1,499 USD - Available
Delegate Name Tags - Name Tags Bear only your logo and the conference logo!
$1,499 USD - Available
Podium Plaques - The two conference podiums will bear your logo front and center
Contact for Sponsorship:
Toll Free (US/Can) 800.557.7091 ext. 2
Outside the US/Can +1 305 328 8598 ext. 2
We are delighted to let you know that Qatar Airways is the Official Airline of ATPS APAC. Registered delegates have access to great discounts to be able to come to the conference. Use the Promo Code KULAIMA16 and enjoy up to 25% discount* on Qatar Airways market fares to attend the event, including selected oneworld alliance add-on flights.
In addition to receiving exclusive fares, attendees can also:
Book using Promo Code KULAIMA16 (enter the code in the box on the home page before starting your flight search) at: www.QatarAirways.com