Photo: Bangkok, venue for Mega Event 2018
Event Overview & Theme: The 2017 Mega Event Asia-Pacific focused on being bold. The 2018 conferenced focoused on not only being bold, but also getting ahead. Much of our industry is still analogue, but customers, especially Asian customers, want digital to be connected and working across every channel. The question, which the 2018 Mega Event Asia-Pacific tried to answer, is how to do this?
Mega APAC covered two conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Loyalty & Co-Brand Conference and 2) Ancillary Revenue & Merchandising Conference. Scroll down to see the 2018 conference hot topics and to request the presentations from this conference.
To access the presentations from this conference, click on the button above and request the presentations from the "Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2018."
AGENDA & HOT TOPICS
GETTING AHEAD IN THE WORLD'S MOST DIGITAL REGION
Click on the button above for "Agenda in PDF" to see the complete conference agenda.
• What Are Customers Demanding?
• The Regulatory Challenge: From GDPR to regulation of ancillary pricing as the regulators catch up on the digital age what are the issues and challenges & how best to manage them
• How is Artificial Intelligence relevant for travel?
• Top Class Merchandising
• Predictive Analytics: Do you want to get bold with predicting what customers will want or pay for?
• Classic & New Ancillary Products
• Industry Initiatives: Where are we with the likes of IATA One Order and NDC – still talking or starting to deliver?
• The Omni Channel Challenge
• Business to Business Co-Brands: Are these the saviour for co-brand cards in regulated markets?
• Beacons, Mobile and Selling More
• Data, Data, Everywhere: Who is using Big Data in a practical way and delivering now?
• Personalisation: How can you do it and deliver now? Is too much personalisation counterproductive?
• The Return of Inflation: Too many miles chasing too few seats – will inflation destroy loyalty?
• How to Set your Co-Brand Card Program on Fire
• Who is Leading in Digital and Co-Brands?: Lessons from the Uber card launch
• Ancillary Revenue Management
• Lions' Den: Showcase of new and bold products that have just 5 minutes to sell their idea!