Photo: Kuala Lumpur - Venue of Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016
STOP PRESS: The 2017 Mega Event Asia-Pacific will take place from 23-25 August 2017 at the Grand Mercure Hotel in Singapore. Block your Calendar.
The Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2016 - 3rd Annual Profitabilty Summit, held in Kuala Lumpur, combined two conferences in a single venue. Its two conference tracks covered: 1) FFP & Frequent Guest Loyalty (including travel co-branded cards) and 2) Ancillary Revenue Generation & Merchandising - both with a dedicated focus on key issues and challenges for the Asia-Pacific region. Scroll down this page to see the conference agenda. The event's PowerPoint presetentations may also be be requested for download using the button here:
To obtain the presentations from this event, click on the button above for "Sign up for Conference Presentations" and request those from the "2016 Mega Event Asia-Pacific."
Checkout some photos of this event from our Facebook page here.
MEGA EVENT APAC 2016 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
Note: To see the complete conference agenda, please click on the "Agenda in PDF" button above.
MEGA EVENT APAC 2016 AGENDA HOT TOPICS: THE PROFITABILITY SUMMIT
• Pre-Event Merchandising MasterClass with Farelogix
• Pre-Event Loyalty Fraud Prevention Discussion Group with Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
• NDC & Beyond: IATA's NDC isn't the only game in town to drive Merchandising & Ancillary Revenue
• Which Ancillary Products? from fare families to ground transport, which can you and should you sell?
• Apps, Wearables & Tablets: and how to deliver revenues, engagement & Loyalty
• Coalition Loyalty: moving beyond airline & travel partners to new levels of revenue & engagement
• Delivering Personalisation? what does your company need to do?
• Merchandising: What are the latest techniques to drive more revenues?
• Co-Brand & Loyalty: Is a loyalty program the only key to co-brand card success?
• The Mobile Wallet: and ancillary revenues, customer loyalty & co-brand cards
• Travel Co-Branded Cards: does your company really need one?
Photo: Bustling Event Floor at a Mega Event.
|The following companies participated in 2016:|
Cathay Pacific Airways
Cebu Pacific Air
Changi Airport Group
Cover-More Pte Ltd.
Engage People Inc.
Hong Kong Express
IBS Software Services
INDIGO (Ground Transportation Technoogy Provider)
MSL Travel Sdn Bhd
Nepal Airlines Corporation
Red Wings Airlines
Royal Air Maroc
RW Tech Labs
SMZDM - Xhotel
Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd